Things have been wild around here with wedding plans and baby plans. I haven't been keeping up with my writing much, but I feel like that should change. This is a huge time in my life and I want some kind of documentation to look back on (plus, I'm told that pregnancy brain makes you forget everything).
The most recent news is that we had an ultrasound on Monday, and Baby looks great. All of the body parts were in place and in motion. It's still a little too soon to see if we're having a girl or boy (which I am dying to know) but we will go back to find out in about five weeks.
I'm keeping this little "reunion" post short, but I want to be sure to touch on some happy things...you know, because in the haze of stressful times sometimes it's easy to forget how many good things are around.
43) The Cosby Show
44) Seeing yourself naked and liking what's going on with your body (we'll see how long this one lasts)
45) Motherhood being one of the strongest glues that connect women
46) Cheetos and chocolate milk (my life as a pregnant woman would be doomed without these)
47) Knowing that your life will be infinitely different and infinitely better in a short amount of time
48) Baby clothes (speaking of which, OMG...I almost died when I saw these fishie Tom's)
49) Imagining walking down the isle to different songs and then blubbering like a baby
50) George Harrison's "Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)"